Friday, June 30, 2006

Stupid Computer

Well, my computer finally died, just as my husband predicted. I can access the internet on his machine, but he doesn't have a scanner or Photoshop, so I'm out of luck with updating this blog for a while.

I should be giving birth any day now anyway, so I probably won't have much to post. Waiting for my son's arrival has left me completely unable to concentrate on painting or anything else. I've done a few sketches of Osiris - how can I resist when he gets into those crazy sleeping poses? - but little else.

I hope to have a new computer soon!

4 Comments:

Blogger Roger said...

Computers are stupid!

8:40 AM  
Anonymous canvas art print said...

Ahh well hope everything goes well, good luck!

3:19 AM  
Anonymous John said...

Sounds annoying, get back soon!

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Jan said...

Ahh hope to have you back soon, we need updates!

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home