Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Zentangle

It never fails that when I go to do a blog post, my computer has a trauma. Chris informs me my computer is about to die, so if I don't post for a while, that will be why.

However, before that happens, I wanted to share my first Zentangle with you. My Dad got me this kit from www.zentangle.com and I am having a lot of fun with it. It comes with all the supplies you need in a very cool little box. I've always loved doodling, especially repetitive designs (which I find very relaxing), so this is perfect for me.

And to make it even better, the people who own this company are super nice. Don't you love supporting small businesses?

2 Comments:

Blogger Roshanda said...

I just ordered the kit yesterday. I can't wait to get it! Your design is wonderful.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

looks great i'm inspired to go try some!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home