Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Stitched Surprise

For the Embellished Circus group, one of this month's trades I signed up for is a "stitched surprise." I decided to swallow my fear and break out the sewing machine. Naturally, I have misplaced the instruction booklet, so it took me about 3 hours to get the darn thing threaded. However, once I had that done, it was easy to use and this guy is what I ended up with. He's a Wish Bear. The recipient can write their wish on a little piece of paper, stick it in his belly pocket and come morning, hopefully the wish will come true! Well, it's a nice idea, anyway.

He's made out of felt. I hand embroidered the words and his facial features. I think he's kinda cute...even though one leg is a bit longer than the other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home