Sunday, October 16, 2005

Art Show

Today I participated in my very first art show at our public library. The show goes for the entire month of October, but today was the reception, complete with wine and hors d'oeuvres. I was pretty nervous about it this morning, but so many of my coworkers showed up to support me that it put me much more at ease. This is a photo of me and my 5 paintings (taken with my new digi camera my husband bought me). Seven other watercolor artists participated as well, all members of the Portsmouth Arts Guild. It was a good day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock On Kira!!! All your paintings are amazing! How cool to have them in a art show too..whoo-hoo! I must say...the giraffe is my favorite! :)

3:06 PM  
Blogger Karen Winters said...

Congrats, Kira! I hope it's a big success for you.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Zhenia said...

How exciting! Way to go!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home