Saturday, October 15, 2005

Birthday Card

This is an extremely belated birthday card for my s.i.l. Jane. She likes faeries, so I drew one on white cardstock, colored her with pencils and cut her out. I used my handy dandy paper scorer to make the card out of blue cardstock and glued on some neato fabric-like paper I have with gold flakes in it. I bought those tags at Staples and just love them. I've been trying to think of different things to do with them. The faerie is offering Jane a piece of Rhode Island sea glass. Now, if I can just remember to mail this off on Monday...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Looove my card and still have it displayed in the house - she makes me happy!

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I absolutely love that postcard you sent Jane. This is your Aunt Lori in Virginia. You could sell those by the oodles with that sea glass idea. My gosh, such talent. You are amazing Kira. p.s I love the pics of your new house! Love you sooo much.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home