Monday, August 28, 2006

Jackson again

My sketches were steadily improving, peaking on August 12, when I drew the sketch below - the most accurate representation of my son, I think. Since then, my drawings have been very disappointing. I'm not sure what happened, except that I lost a week of drawing thanks to leaving my sketchbook in the diaper bag and constantly forgetting to put it next to the nursing chair, where I usually have the opportunity to draw.

I did this one today. It's the best in a while, which isn't saying much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kira, all of these sketches of Jack are fantastic! What a beautiful little guy, and so lucky to have a talented mom who can capture him in a way that most other parents cannot. He'll certainly cherish your sketches for many years to come.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home